Thank you for using ParkSwap!
What information we collect
You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you interact with us or one of our affiliates, such as when you use one of our mobile apps. The types of information we collect such as:
1 - When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it.
When you sign up for or use ParkSwap, you voluntarily share certain information including your name, telephone number, email address, payment card information, vehicle information, and any other information you give us.
2 - When a third-party gives it to us.
We may collect your information when a third-party provides your information to us to use our services such as login or signup using third party to set up your account
· Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information about your interactions with our Services. This includes information about the content you view, the time you spend viewing the content, and the features you access on the Services that we collect using cookies, pixels, and other technologies;
· Identifiers, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device identifiers (including the manufacturer and model), and Media Access Control (MAC) address;
· Geo-location data;
· Standard server log data, such as your application version number, Device type, screen resolution, operating system, browser type and version, and the date and time of your visit.
We may also aggregate or de-identify the information described above. Aggregated or de-identified data is not subject to this policy.
How we use your information
We collect and use your information so that we can operate effectively and provide you with the best experience. We also use the information we collect for the following purposes:
· Fulfillment of parking transactions and other purchases, such as completing your parking transaction; and communicating with you about and keeping proper records of those transactions;
· Customer support, such as notifying you of any changes to our services; responding to your inquiries via email, phone, writing, or social media; investigating and addressing concerns raised by you; and monitoring and improving our customer support responses;
· Improving our services, such as conducting data analysis and audits; developing new products and services; enhancing our websites and mobile apps improving our services; identifying usage trends and visiting patterns; conducting customer satisfaction, market research, and quality assurance surveys; determining the effectiveness of our promotions; meeting contractual obligations;
· Marketing and promotions, such as sending you emails and messages about news and new promotions, features, products and services, and content; providing you with relevant advertising on and off our services; and administering your participation in contests, sweepstakes and promotions; and
· Legal proceedings and requirements, such as investigating or addressing claims or disputes relating to your use of our services; or as otherwise allowed by applicable law; or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
How and when we share your information
We do not sell your name or other personal information to third parties.
We may share the information we collect with:
1 - Our wholly-owned subsidiaries and affiliates
We share information within the ParkSawp group of companies to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
2 - Third-party companies, service providers or business partners
We rely on third parties to perform a number of contractual services on our behalf. To do so, we may need to share your information with them. For example, we may rely on service providers to enable functionality on our Services, to provide you with relevant content (including advertisements), to process your payments, and for other business purposes.
3 - Law enforcement agencies or government agencies
We may share information with law enforcement agencies and/or the judicial system to confirm or dispute a traffic citation issued to you.
4 - Your consent
We may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you, and you agree.
5 - Other services
We may share your information with third-parties to enable you to sign up for or log in to ParkSawp, or when you decide to link your ParkSwap account to those services.
Where we store your information
We process and store personal information inside and outside of the United States, including in countries that have privacy protections that may be less stringent than your jurisdiction.
How we secure your information
Although we take steps to safeguard personal information, no practices are 100% secure, and we do not guarantee the security of your information.
We, along with our partners, use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Mobile device identifiers and SDKs. The SDK is a bit of computer code that app developers can include in their apps to enable ads to be shown, data to be collected and related services or analytics to be performed.
· Other technologies. There are other local storage and Internet technologies, such as local shared objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage that operate similarly to the technologies discussed above.
Children under 16 are not allowed to use our services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
How we make changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use ParkSwap after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.